aw thank you so much! that’s really sweet. haha yeah, you wouldn’t guess it with my french-y username :)
26. a movie that portrays your ideal world:
- oh wow. i don’t even know. obviously i’d love to live in a hyper-organised, futura-font-filled, primary-coloured wes anderson world. i love the childish summery feel of the moonrise kingdom world, but i love the old money new york feel of the royal tenembaums world. probably the royal tenenbaums. i like that world. i’d like to exist within it. i mean, there’s also the harry potter world, actually. i’d kill for that to be real.
27. a movie that makes you nostalgic:
- so many. disney renaissance movies. the parent trap. it takes two. richie rich. home alone 1 & 2. the land before time. a simple wish. andre. matilda. madeleine. yeah, lots. all the mid-late 90s and ealry 00s kids movies, basically.
28. cannes or the oscars?
- the oscars. cannes is cool, but i love the hype of the oscars and the big show and the fashion frenzy and everything about it. i buy into it. it’s a fun night. i get really excited for it. oscar wins don’t mean much to me, but i love seeing people i admire get awards and look really happy and stuff. so, yeah. oscars.